Ya Ya You Is Welcome

Friday, September 09, 2005

It's been 2 weeks and the moment we made the left turn into campus I felt like i was at home. All my fears vanished. This year is different. I've spread my horizons and have just been once again taking advantage of every social opportunity that arises. Just hanging out. And I think I can say that I like going to parties and beign single and flirting and expressing my sexuality to any guy I want. I suddenly feel empowered. As if I control the direction of anything with my eyes. A lot of people have been saying that I am one of the most sexual people they know and that I exude sexuality. Some people say I bring sexuality out of them. It's just funny cause I feel like I was the most reserved and shy person when it came to my sexuality 2 years ago.

Ok I don't want to talk about that anymore.

I'm really horny. I've been giving, haven't recieved in a little while... good karma?

GAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home